Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer Photos I

Summer has past quickly here. Sam is back at work, so it feels like it is already over even though the temperatures are hotter now. Circumstances (a computer, Sam's work laptop, ours is in storage) finally allow me to post some pictures. Oh by the way 25 more days until we close on the new house. I'm not counting or anything.
Kaitlyn thought the bear might be hungry and need a snack. Toes really are delicious!

Grace and her friend, Kate in the Jungle at the zoo.

This is from our trip on the Durango/Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. It was breathtaking.

Husband and kids are in need of some attention, so I will post the next edition of summer photos later.



1 comment:

Elicia said...

Nina, this looks great. I love it. for some reason this wouldn't let me watch the video this time. I will try again. I do just love that family picture. I have to make a trip to Idaho with you. too beautiful..