Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Summer Pictures


I am finally getting back to posting some more pictures. I have not had access to the computer for awhile, but I am not sure anyone but me ever looks at this any way.
Fishing with the Evans in May. We are so sad that they moved away. Gracie can't go to the "Heavens" anymore.

Grace and Kaitlyn with Papa Zogg.

Kaitlyn on vacation. Gracie was throwing rocks in the lake, so Kaitlyn found something bigger.

Kaitlyn and Grampa Bair on the swings.

Isn't she cool? Just waiting for the train.

What a group! This was our ill-fated yet scenic train ride on the Durango-Silverton Narrow Gauge railroad.

Well, I guess that should do for now. I'll try to post more later.


3 comments:

Allan said...

"but I am not sure anyone but me ever looks at this any way"

Hi Nina,

Cathy and I look at your blog. Glad to see everyone is having a fun summer.

Unknown said...

As do I...

gilchrist said...

I love seeing pics of the fam. You should put lots more. I look at your site all the time just waiting for updates.